Chameleon Fatheads!!!!

NHenn

Avid Member
Fathead - Canvas Chameleons.png

We are excited to announce something new we have been working on here at Canvas Chameleons. I'm sure most have heard of the Fathead Wall Decals before. Well, we have recently become contributors and now everyone can purchase these amazing chameleon wall decals and canvas prints! They will make for the perfect gift for anyone looking to light up a room with a giant realistic colorful chameleon!

There are a bunch of chameleons to choose from as well as all different size options. Please check out our page on the Fathead website and order you very one Fathead: Fathead - Canvas Chameleons

Since this is something new, we would love to hear your opinions on our Fatheads. Please feel free to share with all your friends and be sure to let us know your thoughts!

Can I get a Fathead of my own Chameleon? No offense I'd rather have a fat head of mine own Chameleon than one of yours if that were an option that would be cool.

If they had the buy one get one sale like many other things on their website right now I would totally buy them!

If they had the buy one get one sale like many other things on their website right now I would totally buy them!
I know what you mean. They usually have discounts for 25-30% off so I would just keep an eye out for one of those sales when ordering.

Fathead is currently running a promotion for 25% off orders over $79. Just us the code FEB2579 at checkout.

Back
Top Bottom