Chameleon cam is back!

radstusky

Avid Member
I finally got my cham cam back up and running and this time it's much better than before. The camera is placed on the inside of the cage so you can see my Sambava panther very well. For those who remember, I did have a cam set up months ago, but then the camera was on the outside which made for a worse picture. Of course Leo was only a few inches long then, and now he's about a foot long.

I am using Ustream at the moment, if anyone knows of something better, let me know. I think they have a way to broadcast at higher quality and I just have to figure out how to do that.

Here's the link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cham-cam

Great job I want to do that with mine someday... Your chameleon is very cute great green coloring..

Thanks for your comments, I am really happy with how colorful he's become in just the past month! :)

Also I may look for other locations for the camera for better viewing. It seems all of the greenery in the cage is actually off camera, but there is a lot there and I may add more to the top portion yet.

Yeah all my co workers are amazed by him hehe.... I cant wait to do something like that with mine so I can watch them play since everytime I go into his room he freezes hehe... Your little one is so active...

I second that :eek:
Hes humongous!

You really think he is big? He is currently 8 1/2 months old and about 6.5" long snout to vent. I think he's about normal for his age. On the camera there is no size reference, so when he's close to the camera he looks big.

Today I changed the camera to a different model, not sure which I like better. Also I plan to have this cam up every day, so feel free to check back. Obviously I'm not going to post every day about it! Maybe we can beat Molly! (the owl family) She was on the news last night having over a million viewers! Ok, so we won't be matching that any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom