Chameleo Cristatus Video (crested chameleon)

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
(Trioceros cristatus) VIDEO --crested chameleon

Hi everyone, we just posted a nice video of :eek:Trioceros cristatus:eek: (crested chameleon) on Youtube! Not everyone gets a chance to see this beautiful species that much, so we made a video for everyone to see... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOXG1Q1cFM

:D

Last edited:
This vid makes me sad.....my crested came DOA a few days ago :(

also, its Trioceros Cristatus, not Chamaeleo.

Last edited:
Yeah, very nice video ! There's so much low quality crap outside in the web but this is one of the best chameleon videos I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.
Btw: It's Trioceros cristatus ;)

I have updated the name to Trioceros Cristatus, thanks everyone for the comments.

Btw: how are your little ones doing?
Yeah, very nice video ! There's so much low quality crap outside in the web but this is one of the best chameleon videos I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.
Btw: It's Trioceros cristatus ;)

also, its Trioceros Cristatus, not Chamaeleo.

It is actually just Trioceros Cristatus now.

Since we're correcting people now, let's do it properly. The correct identification is Trioceros cristatus. Genus names are always capitalized, yet species names never are, and both are italicized when typed. This is not meant to be a criticism; rather, just an FYI for people who want to use scientific names.

Drew

Very nice video! Subjects, action, and clarity! If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to edit the footage?

Thanks Kent67, we used windows movie maker for editing, shot the footage with a sony handycam, while hand misting the top of the enclosure.
Very nice video! Subjects, action, and clarity! If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to edit the footage?

Thanks Kent67, we used windows movie maker for editing....

Wow. I really need to sit down and open up Movie Maker! Had no idea what it does, actually. LOL. I've only used a couple TMPG products and from what I can find, they don't seem to have any of the effects you used. Again, looks great!

Wow great video Dez! This is one of the best cham videos I've seen , loved the bird sounds and music playing along! Also you Cristatus look great!

Back
Top Bottom