cham pj's vid

So cute in their pj's. Awesome looking chams. :)

I wish I could free range Tini. Maybe it would make her nicer...

the other female in the vid (second one shown) is evil...she hates my face, hardly tolerates my hands now, but hates my face, lol..but it is making her nicer :D

Yeah....Tini hates me too. Don't what I did. It's kind of disheartening really. I would free range her, but my mom says she doesn't want her climbing around with no cage. And my pup is known for catching small things that crawl....
I was thinking of buying her a nice tree though and letting her crawl around under supervision.

Yeah....Tini hates me too. Don't what I did. It's kind of disheartening really. I would free range her, but my mom says she doesn't want her climbing around with no cage. And my pup is known for catching small things that crawl....
I was thinking of buying her a nice tree though and letting her crawl around under supervision.

she would love you for it if you did...:)

That would be a first. I'll have to wait for the spring though, right now I can't find any good safe trees here. What would be a good tree that I could let her climb around that would be okay in my house.? Honestly, I'll do anything to make her happier and like me just a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom