Cham art

Samcham1

This is my first attempt at art using my bamboo pen. I still have a lot to learn, it looks rather cartoonish, lol but it is really fun learning. Plus i only have one program to use at the moment. Any way here is my first drawing/painting with my tablet.
sambava_Painting.jpg

No prob, but its gonna take some time as I'm still learning. There is soooo much stuff to learn on this thing. There are several types of canvas, brushes, pens, pencils, and so on. But i would love to do one for you.

It seems you may have a good thing going. Stay with it, we want to see you grow as you do have talent. So many of you have talent drawing and creating art - sure wish i was one of them.

Thank you Laurie. There are videos on youtube that show what these tablets can really do. This was my first and it took me 2 nights about 2 hours each to do this. I can't wait till i learn more about all the tools this tablet has to offer. I also have the most basic tablet, the others have many more features.

Besides drawing and sketching free hand you can also enhance photos in many different ways. Here is one of yours as an oil painting ChameleonsInMyHouse.
chamsinmyhousejpg01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom