CH Female Ambanja coloration

bighutch917

I am rearing a clutch of captive hatched Ambanjas and the girls are displaying very unique coloration (orange/brown). At 1.5 mos old, I expect the clutch to be very impressive. I will post pics of the males as they further develop.

Attachments

• ch female.jpg
    ch female.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 129
Hutch just said these are 1.5 months. Great pic man. I always have a hard time capturing those newborns for a clear pic. Cant wait to see these color up. Those last few banjas you posted were phenomenal. If I had the room to start a new locale i'd be hitting you up for some girls bro.

I will definitely keep the forum updated with their progress. Even though they can be challenging, babies are always a joy to raise.

Pantherman....just give me a shout if you need anything.

Chuck....personally, I have only seen dark brown/fluorescent orange coloration in gravid WC adult females and not 1.5 mos old chams. Don't be to judmental over the pic. It was a quick shot. Chams are my thing, not "chameras" :).

Last edited:
Im going to hit you up real soon man. Ive been jonesing to start a banja project for some time. That was actually the first locale i ever bred way back in the day. You have some great lines going man, good job....

I will definitely keep the forum updated with their progress. Even though they can be challenging, babies are always a joy to raise.

Pantherman....just give me a shout if you need anything.

Chuck....personally, I have only seen dark brown/fluorescent orange coloration in gravid WC adult females and not 1.5 mos old chams. Don't be to judmental over the pic. It was a quick shot. Chams are my thing, not "chameras" :).

Settle down. No one is being judgemental. I just thought when you said unique, I would see something besides the typical brown/orange.
Not trying to hurt feelings, they look healthy and great!

Settle down. No one is being judgemental. I just thought when you said unique, I would see something besides the typical brown/orange.
Not trying to hurt feelings, they look healthy and great!

No offense taken. It's a forum and I appreciate you taking the time to chime in.

Back
Top Bottom