can i feed this?

cbeal1

i caught this little guy and i was wondering if i can feed him to my cham diesel. thanks

Attachments

• 2012-04-21_09-44-16_368.jpg
    2012-04-21_09-44-16_368.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 132
I'm not an expert in insects but I would venture to say no. Usually insects with reds, oranges, and blacks signify that they are poisonous.

I do this all the time, I've had to buy a field guide to common insects to I can ID them properly when I go out to hunt wild insects from safe areas :) It's impossible to know all the insects in your area, so a guide can definitely help with that.

I'm not an expert in insects but I would venture to say no. Usually insects with reds, oranges, and blacks signify that they are poisonous.

I do this all the time, I've had to buy a field guide to common insects to I can ID them properly when I go out to hunt wild insects from safe areas :) It's impossible to know all the insects in your area, so a guide can definitely help with that.[/QUOTE

Yea I really should get a field guide, because there's tons of flying insects I'm sure he would like to eat!
And I knew it might not be ok because of the colors, but I just figured maybe someone new what the insect was

Back
Top Bottom