CAMO update (((pics)))

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so my little Camo has been through alot latley ( me too ) for those who dont know he lost his tounge about 3weeks ago. it was devestating and has been a tricky situation ever since. Lucky for my this little guy is a champ!!!! he has adapted to cup and hand feeding and even feeds on his own when he can. He contiunes to be his funny friendly self i know and love. Thanks so much to many members for their advise and kind words. It has helped us more than you know. Anyway i just thought i would throw up a few pics to show him off these pics are from today at 1pm so good and current.

gettin a snack from his shot glass. ( gunna need a bigger one soon )

catching some morning rays

a close up kinda can see his colors

thank again and as alway love to hear what you think
Hoj & Camo

jessica

Avid Member
Good to hear he is adapting without his tongue!

He is adorable!!, especially in the picture where he's holding the shot glass like he means business lol

laurie

Retired Moderator
I have a female jackson who cup feeds due to a tongue issue. She has been that way since I got her, but she is a trooper. She holds onto the glass like camo but she goes 3/4 of the way into her cup. Camo is so lucky to have you to care for him. I guess it is the extra time we spend with some chams that make them so special. Camo sure is looking great.

Amanda1801

He's a cutie! (ok, im biased - cos he looks a lot like mine :p )

I'm so glad you and he are getting over his issues! He looks really well!

Top Bottom