IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

There you go SoCaliSon. Hope you like :)

Enjoy,
V

Hell Yeah Man!!! That is one killer sequence of shots... this thread just got bookmarked. Impressive Veiled coupled with some impressive photography!!!

I think the similarity you mentioned between him an Lombardi is in the blacks. I just love the look of male Veileds that will get Solid Black in their pattern when they fire up.

Thanks a lot man... Always some great eye candy. How old is Calcifer?

Calcifer is the man!

~Joe

Last edited:
WOW! I, too, thought he resembled Lombardi quite a bit.

(Oh, btw...glad to hear that he is back safe and sound!! What a relief!)

LMFAO second picture looks like his arm is coming from his neck.. or is that just me? :p

Great pictures again.

Hell Yeah Man!!! That is one killer sequence of shots... this thread just got bookmarked. Impressive Veiled coupled with some impressive photography!!!

I think the similarity you mentioned between him an Lombardi is in the blacks. I just love the look of male Veileds that will get Solid Black in their pattern when they fire up.

Thanks a lot man... Always some great eye candy. How old is Calcifer?

Calcifer is the man!

~Joe

Thanks a lot Joe. I told him that he was awesome. :) I think the similarity is in the blacks as well. I believe he is almost 2 years old. What about Lombardi?

Sabrina, I thought the same thing. It's not really the angle of the photo, but how the chose to position his arm and kind of leaned towards it.

Last edited:
;)Another fantastic series!!!:):):)

#8 is my favorite.:) I call that the "Luie" pose, Jannb's "Luie" has that pose nailed! It's my wallpaper..:eek::D

-Jay

Edit: What lens are you using mate?

That is one HOT Veiled! WOW! Lombardi is just 10 months this weekend.

Calcifer makes me want to send you Lombardi's sister to get pregged! :)

That guys is STUNNING, hes so gorgeous, think im going to buy me another Veild this week just because of these pics lol

VerteX,

great shots and a great cham. :D

I haven't posted on this forum in the past few days as I've been busy with real life...and bills to pay.
(lurking, just not posting)
but I had to take the time to at least say great work.
I'm a big fan of your photography, and your wonderful chams.

maybe one day when my baby gets bigger I'll do some work like this. but in the meantime, again grats on some great shots.

Harry

i'm glad yours has that black line going from his eye to the back of his veil and the bottom back of the veil being black too. i was worried that was abnormal because the black lines are starting to show up on my cham in the same areas. stress relieved :) thanks for thix

;)Another fantastic series!!!:):):)

#8 is my favorite.:) I call that the "Luie" pose, Jannb's "Luie" has that pose nailed! It's my wallpaper..:eek::D

-Jay

Edit: What lens are you using mate?

100mm macro in most photos above. The wider angles are taken with (breathes deep) Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 SP XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF].

Back
Top Bottom