Calabasas Cricket Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinA

Avid Member
I know there is at least 4 of us in the small town of Calabasas.

I'm going to start ordering boxes of crickets, most likely 4 week old (they live longer and dont make noise for a few weeks) and was wondering if people wanted to split up the boxes of 1000+.

I'd have them delivered to my place and you could come get them and get an equal or proportional share based the actuall prices. I'm just trying to not have to drive to reptile depot every week.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd also be interested in group buys of silkworms and food.

Im going to be buying some of the gut load that Steve is selling here soon to so if you want some it may save a buch or two to combine the order.

Let me know and we'll get this thing going.

Kevin

i am planning on buying a bunch of silkies from mullberry farms and i already bought the 50 bound bag of chow for 50 dollars i would be willing to split that with you and i would be willing to split some silkies with you as well

crickets maby i get them from reptile depot but i get a good deal because my friend works there and i just also buy them 1000 at a time but let me know if you interested in splitting the chow and silkies

you can reply on the forum or reply with a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom