"Bulletproof"

Thanks Trace :rolleyes:
Now what takes THAT song out of my head?!

HAHAHA!

One thing I have learned in my life is to never tempt worse for you shall receive it in abundance. I have a marvelous bad song playlist on my iTunes so take your pick:

‘Afternoon Delight’ by the Starland Vocal Band.
‘Born to be Alive’ by Patrick Hernandez
‘Close to You’ by The Carpenters
‘Spaceship Superstar’ by Prism (My current fav!)

I have more if you need; let me know.

HAHAHA!

One thing I have learned in my life is to never tempt worse for you shall receive it in abundance. I have a marvelous bad song playlist on my iTunes so take your pick:

‘Afternoon Delight’ by the Starland Vocal Band.
‘Born to be Alive’ by Patrick Hernandez
‘Close to You’ by The Carpenters
‘Spaceship Superstar’ by Prism (My current fav!)

I have more if you need; let me know.

Trace I want you to know I have very fond memories every time I hear "Afternoon Delight":D:D:D

She is a great high energy live singer. Just watch her on Palladia at a music festival.

I wish that I could go to her concert so bad! ha I know every word to Bulletproof by heart lol

also i did a report on her last year in English, and people loved it ^_^ her hair is wicked too.

^^She is not popular enough to hold a concert here. As a matter of fact, she doesn't even get air play on regular radio...maybe she'll do a festival -not a headliner- with other music performers...

Just watch your link, and the song is much better live. I thought "she" was a "he" the first time I saw the concert. Now that I know is a girl, I can say there is something very exotic about her appearance...

She is definitely a she. lol. I did a report on her and she started this career from being picked on in school (from what I have read) some of the members here from the UK probably know her mom from a Cop TV show (June from "The Bill") Elly is an amazing artist in my own opinion and I like how she stands out and doesn't let other people put her down. Part of why I like to listen to her music. I am starting to want her Gold Edition of "In For the Kill" album.

Back
Top Bottom