Brown no more!

alvora

My juvenal male veiled worried me because he was brown so much of the time. Not since last Thursday. I took him out in the evening and placed him on a plant in my garden. I swear I never took my eyes off of him :eek:- he scurried and I searched from 6 PM to 10 PM. We had search lights, we combed the garden bit by bit. I knew he wouldn't move once it was bedtime. I went to bed myself and started again at 7 AM. Using tall ladders, binoculars, laying on a chaise lounge looking up and searching high and low all day finally - basking on a bush at 2:30 PM, I found my Limey! :D He has been green ever since his adventure of overnight outdoors. I hold him every other day, I put him in an outside enclosure while I disinfect his regular home - he stays green!

it's wonderful that you were able to find him!!!!! i bet you were sooooo relived !!!!!!
i would be horrified if that happened to me. i don't even have a chameleon yet but that (and cats) would be my biggest fear with outdoor free ranging....

heck i've got 2 cats indoors and i'll have to be ultar careful when i open the cage door!!!!!!!!:0

lisa

Back
Top Bottom