Brilliance in under 30 Seconds!!

Very cool pics Vibrant. My male panther is wierd. Well Maybe. I dont know if this is normal or not but he actually shows different colors on both sides of his body. Its like he is only firing up the side I can see. I can look at one side it will be all fired up and then glance to the other and its only say half fired up. Do you notice this in any of yours. OH good news. My first panther hatchling came out yesterday. Woo hoo. So what all are you cooking up there in Canada?

Very cool pics Vibrant. My male panther is wierd. Well Maybe. I dont know if this is normal or not but he actually shows different colors on both sides of his body. Its like he is only firing up the side I can see. I can look at one side it will be all fired up and then glance to the other and its only say half fired up. Do you notice this in any of yours. OH good news. My first panther hatchling came out yesterday. Woo hoo. So what all are you cooking up there in Canada?

yea they are known to do that, they can focus on the main side being presented to change color faster. i see my panther will have normal resting colors on one side and then dark colors on the side he is pointing to the sun for basking. pretty crafty huh? :)

Back
Top Bottom