Breeding Age Panther Chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowchick

Breeding Pair of Ambilobe Panther Chameleons from unrelated Screameleon bloodlines. Have pics of sires and grandsire of this beautiful pair. One fertile clutch in incubator laid Feb 1. Both hatched July 2007. I will be sad to see these lovelies go, as they are easy to handle, absolutely stunning, healthy, and ready to continue breeding! Asking $700 for pair, plus eggs in incubator! Great breeding project!(Pics of dad, grand dad of my boy, and dad of my female available)

022.jpg

023.jpg

015.jpg

008.jpg

Male Sambava Chameleon born November 2007 from Wild Caught parents. Robust and healthy, with great appetite. This locale is slow to colour, but he's starting to show some great oranges now! By the end of the summer, he's going to be a showstopper! He has started to show some interest in the ladies, and would love his own girlfriend, or a really great home as a spoiled chameleon! Asking $350

( August 2008 )
August16b.jpg

Female Nosybe from Chromachameleons, born October 2007. Looking to be introduced into a breeding project! Asking $350. Parents are Starina & Zephyr...pics available here. http://www.chromachameleons.com/index.php?page=breeders&species=Nosy Be Panther

( July 2008 )
AzraelJuly23.jpg

These guys really need to go to a new home who will take good care of them. They are lovely and have excellent genetics. I start a new career that will have me travelling 10 days at a time, so I can't care for them the way they need!

Located in Brantford. Will consider package deal.

Will work on some new updated pics!

Ambilobes and nosybe female sold pending pick up. Sad to see them go, but happy they are in a good home and should be seeing babies by the new year!

Sambava male still available!

herpguy it doesn't hurt to read the post.

she had posted she would like 350 for the sambava, he is a looker already.
keep in mind though, she is in canadia.. you would need to set up some kind of border cross >.> if thats even legal.

Yes, asking $350. Unfortunately though, I'm not willing to go through cites paperwork to pass this guy...it would take a while! Easier to get them into Canada than out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom