Bradenton florida

bradleymarky

a family member has just moved to the area and are loving it, ive told her to keep a look out for chams but i dont know if she will see any in the trees

ive been invited to come next summer, it will be last week in july and first week in august (hope its not too hot) :cool:

a family member has just moved to the area and are loving it, ive told her to keep a look out for chams but i dont know if she will see any in the trees

ive been invited to come next summer, it will be last week in july and first week in august (hope its not too hot) :cool:

Maybe i'm out of loop here? they have a wild or stray chameleons in this town?

I don't believe there are any wild populations of chams in this area, it gets a little to chilly for hem there. Try ft. Myers or ft. Lauderdale and south. You will find em here.

They are found more towards Fort Myers and into central FL. It is certainly not too chilly here, they could survive just fine. Temps are about the same in Tampa.

They are found more towards Fort Myers and into central FL. It is certainly not too chilly here, they could survive just fine. Temps are about the same in Tampa.

oh my mistake. I have only ever seen or heard of them in southern fl, like Miami and ft. Lauderdale. Always learning new things! Thanks.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom