BP OIL Spill: Live

What do you see when you click the link?

Mine come up right away.

I have 4 feeds top

2 feeds bottom.

Do you have all your java installed?

Try clicking "Access DeepWaterBP Live Video Wall"

Last edited:
It tells me to download something. Most are offline. Which one are you clicking on? Tell me the title

This oil spill is just proof that we need to import oil... You can say whatever you want about how we shouldn't import oil because we are just supporting terrorists and whatever else you think it is supporting, but in reality. Where they are drilling for oil has a lower biodiversity as opposed to most areas in the US.

That is one of the reasons that George Bush was trying to get more from other areas and stop drilling in the US. He put the Polar Bear on the endangered species list to prevent drilling in Alaska because if something like that happened in Alaska it would literally destroy thousands of species of animals. Just like it has a possibility of doing to marine life. Now if it happened in the deserts in the middle east and the other arid areas that we are importing oil from it would probably still impact the wildlife in that area, but the biodiversity is lower therefor it wouldn't be destroying as many organisms.

Yes this does suck that it is happening, but if you are one of the people who harps on politicians for importing oil and "supporting terrorists" it is partially your fault. As long as there is drilling for oil these things will happen. It's just when and where.

I live in Louisiana and it is horrible. It seems the gov't is not doing anything to help this situation. Many people don't realize the lives this is destroying, that being human or not. Almost all of the shrimpers are out of business. The diversity of life in the marshes and wetlands on the gulf coast is absolutely amazing. This is an embarrassment to the US. Someone needs to do something about this and fast.

I live in Louisiana and it is horrible. It seems the gov't is not doing anything to help this situation. Many people don't realize the lives this is destroying, that being human or not. Almost all of the shrimpers are out of business. The diversity of life in the marshes and wetlands on the gulf coast is absolutely amazing. This is an embarrassment to the US. Someone needs to do something about this and fast.

We wanted to go help clean up the oil spill as volunteers, but were basically told to stay home because the locals were afraid of other people taking jobs from them. And as for the fishermen, they may be out of jobs, but I guarantee that the majority of them will be suing BP (btw it is beyond petroleum not british petroleum). As a matter of fact, there is actually a claims line to call on the BP site, not to mention the amount of lawyers that are taking arms in order to get free money. The fishermen will get 10-20 times what they would have lost due to this incident. Also, the shrimpers are able to make $2,000 a day to go out and help stop the oil. That can't be much less than what they make fishing.

Ironic. This was in a BP store.

bp+spill+sign.jpg

Back
Top Bottom