Blue Bar Ambilobe Male for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

PardalisGirl

Avid Member
I have a ten-month-old male Blue Bar Ambilobe for sale. The mother is a wild caught female who was gravid at the time of import. This male is part of that clutch which was produced with the help of an unknown wild male.

AmbilobeMale1.1.JPG AmbilobeMale1.2.JPG

He has striking electric blue bars with lots of yellow, red, orange and lime green throughout his body. His lateral line is a crisp clean white. My pictures make his coloration look washed out. The blue barring and other colors are much more vivid in person. Much more stunning than the pictures. I'm not very good with photographic lighting issues.

This boy is a bit on the shy side. I have not spent much time handling him other than for health checks due to the number of juveniles I have to care for right now. He will become much more tame over time if his new keeper patiently works with him. He is a good eater but is too shy to eat from my fingers. He has been eating adult crickets, silkworms and hornworms. He is still growing and will begin to bulk up now that he has completed a major growth spurt in length. His bloodline is unrelated to anything else out there so you would not have trouble finding a mate for him if you so desire. He is priced at $225.00, which includes UPS Overnight shipping charges.

I take Paypal and will ship UPS Overnight in a well-insulated box with heat packs added according to weather conditions. He is perfect health and has sturdy limbs and a healthy appetite. I guarantee his healthy arrival and overall health for seven days. The purchaser is responsible for proper care and husbandry to keep him healthy after that. I don’t want him to go to anyone who does not belong to this forum. This is your chance to get a beautiful Blue Bar Ambilobe male with wild-caught bloodlines for your breeding project

Sold :)

This beautiful boy has been sold to forum member OldSkoolxReasons (Justin). He will be winging his way to his new keeper this afternoon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom