Blossoms beautiful colours.

Sweetcorn

Been a while since I've been on and as Blossom is now 6months old and has just shed, I thought it was time for some more pics.

I hope you like her :)

Blossom01-3.jpg

Blossom02-1.jpg

Blossom04.jpg

Always good to see a pretty little English rose Blossom :D. She does look a good size for 6 months. Keep up the pics because she'll not be a little girl for much longer........

Ooo very nice colors (and so many of them!) And then people think the females are ugly. Tisk tisk. She's lovely!

:D She is stunning Netty! Such a pretty girl! I do love the little plump females, lol! :D

Thanks Tiff.....I like the plumpciousness too :)

Such a lovely little lady! She's looking gorgeous for 6 months old.

Thank you Jann :)

so pretty and I love the name!!!:)

Thanks Carol....I really think it suits her :)

My five month old is so tiny compared to her! She is really pretty.:)

Thank you :)

She's got all kinds of pretty colors going; nice and subtle.

Thanks......she does get better and better :)

Always good to see a pretty little English rose Blossom :D. She does look a good size for 6 months. Keep up the pics because she'll not be a little girl for much longer........

Cheers David....there are plenty of pics. My camera is always charged and ready to go :)

Ooo very nice colors (and so many of them!) And then people think the females are ugly. Tisk tisk. She's lovely!

Thanks......I'm amazed at how colourful she is turning out. I do think females get a raw deal sometimes but I love them :)

Back
Top Bottom