best place to get chams in canada?

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so i think i have decided that i want a nosey be. however i made this decision looking at chams from US breeders and as far as i know there is no way for me here in canada to leagally have one shiped. so my question is who up here in canada has a good reputation? and more inportantly good chams?

I found 6 ambilobes in montreal, the guy is getting a big batch of chameleons soon, i know its quite a drive for ya, but i havent seen many elsewhere.
There is a few websites of breeders, but i like to see for myself what i am buying.

John

check with one of our site sponsors Chameleon Nation ( www.trinitychameleons.com ), they are from west of Toronto and have some great chams. I believe they have some NosyB's. I got my veiled from them and she has been super healthy since the day I got her.

check with out site sponsor Chameleon Nation , they are from west of Toronto and have some great chams. I believe they have some NosyB's. I got my veiled from them and she has been super healthy since the day I got her.

Def call Cham Nation. Drew is a nice guy. He's got something for ya Im sure. After you see his falys and his mitsios you may have a change of heart as far as a nosey be goes. Although he has nosey bes also.

Theres always Harry from Chromachameleons who may have something for you as well! Top guy and always there to help you and answer your questions! :)

Johnny: who and where is that person with 6 ambilobes?? I go to Montreal every summer and i might want to take a look in a few months! ;)

Theres always Harry from Chromachameleons who may have something for you as well! Top guy and always there to help you and answer your questions! :)

Johnny: who and where is that person with 6 ambilobes?? I go to Montreal every summer and i might want to take a look in a few months! ;)

Retil amazone, look it up on google, he gets around 4 batches a year, all CB, he also imports more advanced WC breeds. Its a reptile shop, not just chameleons, service is great!

Back
Top Bottom