Beaker Morris

haleybobl

So I got totally suckered in to a kitten on Sunday. He is a 12 week old orange tabby. Looks like he may be turning out to be a medium hair. We have a friend that fosters them for the local shelter and she stopped by and just "happened to have a carrier full of kittens", lol. She knows I have sucker written on my forehead, and these kittens were on their last couple of steps before the end came. Welllll, I don't have an orange cat, and Sean started calling him Morris, and the rest is history. His name at the shelter was Beaker, because he "beeps". So we are now housing "Beaker Morris" at my home. I am not a fan of young neutering, but I understand why they do it. Yesterday he got neutered, vaccinated, licensed, and the works. Poor little Beaker man lost his "manhood", but doesn't seem to mind too much.

Attachments

• beaker.jpg
    beaker.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 138
That is a cute cat!
Don't worry, I have to get dragged away by my heels every time we go to the pet shop just to not buy the entire litter!
Every time there are kittens outside with teary eyes just looking for homes!

But that was really nice of you!:D

Aww! He's beautiful! Kittens are such cuties!:D We still refer to our cat as 'kitten' even though she's 3 years old! We've had her since she was 7 weeks old and she was our first kitten, hence why she still gets called 'the kitten'! She'll always be my little kitty.

Back
Top Bottom