Baby Sambava month old.

Sang

he had his first shed last week, starting to show off some green colors that the babies typically show off... still only one have hatched *sigh* lol hurry up others.

sambava.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

Hey karate chop at only a month, you have a strong one.:) Hope the other get on out soon. This guy looks good.

:):):):):) very nice looking cham :d hopefully im gonna get my sambava male in december :D
keep posting images as they growing! :D
Adn good luck for the othert that waiting for hatch!!!! :)

Ricardo

oh my gosh, are they not the cutest things when they are that little? Please keep us updated on him as he grows!

Nice looking fella! Gotta hate keeping all the small feeders for just one hatchling!!! Hope the rest come out all at once and soon!

Cutie pie!

They are so adorable at that stage, it's like they are all eyeballs!!! lol... very nice little one. Hope the rest are soon to follow. Good luck!
;)

hey all, just a small update, ill be posting more photos later tonight,

i should have another 3 that have hatched out... one is still in the egg, two are out, and my other 1 that hatched out first seems to have just doubled in size over night.

These little guys are about a day to 3 days old, and looks like 2 males, 1 female, +1 2 1/2 month male.
IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6784.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6773.jpg

The smallest and most recent hatched out.
IMG_6787.jpg

my almost 3 month old male baby sambava
IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6792.jpg

IMG_6793.jpg

Last edited:
He just shed today I think, the white snow flakes in the cage make me think so, so far when he hatched out he was also twice as big,

He really gonna be a looker.

hmm some slightly bad news...

the two most recentely hatched out didn't last too long, one died before even getting out of the egg... and the other that was the smallest died sometime last night.

i still got about 4-5 eggs sweating though.

Back
Top Bottom