B.thamnobates arrival(finally)

Solid Snake

Avid Member
So fedex took its sweet time getting them here, but they are here, safe and sound none the less! ;D

I was all up in their business, taking a video when I put them in their enclosure, but they have had privacy since.

The females seem inseparable! lol (which youll see)
They were literally climbing over each other to escape the bag before I could finish untieing it! This made it somewhat difficult to get them out unharmed! ;/

The male was a bit more reluctant, but he made it out fairly quick. :)

Thanks again Paul! You are THE MAN!!! :D

Im loving them already!

I have seen them eat and drink already!(from afar) Its awesome watching them snag the FF! XD

Cant believe how absolutely miniature they are!

Ok, without further ado, here is me, pissing them off, straight out of the bag!:eek: :D

Thanks for that, I think I just got motion sickness lol. Well, Im glad everyone is happy and all 24 bradypodion made it to their new homes safely, including mine:) now we get the pleasure of keeping them and watching them grow and transition into adults with their amazing colors and scalation and hopefully getting them all to breed!

If you got those and didn't fall in love by the time they cleared the bag, you are not human. They are so cute. I love your girls climbing all over each other.:D Enjoy them, and Goodluck getting anything done. All I do is go look at my tiny tykes. Congrats

Last edited:
Thanks for that, I think I just got motion sickness lol. Well, Im glad everyone is happy and all 24 bradypodion made it to their new homes safely, including mine:) now we get the pleasure of keeping them and watching them grow and transition into adults with their amazing colors and scalation and hopefully getting them all to breed!

Lol, sorry, was in a super rush! Wanted to get them watered, and go tend to my other chams, since they were neglected this morning, seeing as how I didnt want to miss these guys showing up!
This is going to be a great ride! Cant wait to see what changes they have in store!

If you got those and didn't fall in love by the time they cleared the bad, you are not human. They are so cute. I love your girls climbing all over each other.:D Enjoy them, and Goodluck getting anything done. All I do is go look at my tiny tykes. Congrats

Hmmm, guess Im human after all. :rolleyes:

The females have finally separated lol, one is very shy, and the other one, well, I think the male is afraid of her a bit :p

great stuff! Glad they arrived safely! :)

Thanks man, me too! Fedex had us worried there for a min. :eek:

The guy finally showed up at 12:11:rolleyes:

Nice! Put me on your buyer's list as soon as they breed.

Whoa there buddy! No cantes victoria todavía!;)

You're on it though. ;)

SICKKKKK!! I can't even view the video rite now, but my imagination is working overtime to put a picture together!!

Congrats, you lucky dog!!

I should also thank Paul , because of him and this import i was able to get my L.williamsi from Laurie who could use the room.;)

Hell yeah man! Glad they finally arrived to you, and safely! I would have been freaking out!
Those little girls are too funny, and that male is smart.keeping away from them women.. nothing but trouble! ;)
Work is going by too slow today! I just want to go home a see them again :) and have a few drinks to celebrate!
This whole thing is gonna be awesome!

Lol, well the male has taken his proper place now.:cool:

He is running all over, snatching up FF(the flightful kind) and bean beetles.

One of the females is as well, but she is pretty much staying put in a small area.

The other female has hidden herself in some foliage. For a while I thought she had escaped!:eek: She finally poked her head out though. :rolleyes:

They are shooting their tongues amazing distances for their size! Its crazy!!!

Im not going to leave the lights on much longer. They will get a good long nites rest tonite.

I have checked the temp of the male, and one female.
Male: 71.0
Female: 70.5

They currently have a gradient of 70F-78F.

Im curious as to what their "norm" will be. They will have to get more used to the "procedure" though:rolleyes: and Ill need to check it for a while to find out.

Any idea what yours have been at Alex?

What temp gradient do you have them at?

I am just as curious man, I think its going to be a little warmer than we expected. Mine have been roaming the entire cages but spending the majority of thebtime higher in there enclosures and staying fairly dark( only judging by the limited time ive had to observe them.)
Temp gradient 72-79 basically same as yours
Basking spots are set at 80-83- 40w reg. Bulb
I am waiting a few days for them to settle in before i go changing anything though.

I have not taken any body temps just yet, with them being so small its pretty tough, i will see if i can get some when i get home, then ill add then here for ya

Right on. The male just let me clock him at 74F.

These have stayed fairly dark as well.

They have shown a little color, especially when feeding, cant wait to see them nice and relaxed!

Mine seem to stay away from the heated area for the most part so far.

Alllrighty..here is some body temps
Male 1-77.3
Female 1-77.0
Male 2- 84.8(basking)
Female 2- 75.2
I have seen all of them basking at least once so far though. I have the day of of work tomorrow so i will be recording as much as possible :)

Now this is getting ridiculous! Laurie, bob, dean, showjet and snizzy!! I dont think i can take this. My jealousy is officially in complete overload.

Congrats!

The pumilums like it hot and I mean hot it was 85 with high humidity here over the weekend and I put plywood over the top of the cage and they were still trying to bask in it.

SICKKKKK!! I can't even view the video rite now, but my imagination is working overtime to put a picture together!!

Congrats, you lucky dog!!

I should also thank Paul , because of him and this import i was able to get my L.williamsi from Laurie who could use the room.;)

Use the room? Are you kidding? All I was really after was your money. But we can both thank Paul for taking all my money and getting me these treasures. They are better than money.:D

Guys why have I not seen mine eat? I assume they are but I sure haven't seen it. I have given the ff's pinheads and tiny phoenix worms. Now I will start panicking over them eating or not. I have to go to Great Falls on Sat to collect my grandsons. How can I leave these tiny babies home alone? Hubby nor grandsons will understand if I stay home. Life is not fair. I need to watch my babies eat!!!

You should give them room don't keep looking and going back looking and going back. If your going to look get a chair and watch but no fast movements. They will eat I was more concerned with drinking at first.

Back
Top Bottom