Avyx/Zulu Pics

Ace

Avid Member
just a update on the boys... nice weather and took some pics with some outdoor mist going on:D hope you enjoy the pics

First up is Avyx my nosy be only 4.5 months

100_0885.jpg

100_0886.jpg

100_0899.jpg

100_0917.jpg

100_0919.jpg

100_0908.jpg

100_0923.jpg

next up is a few of Zulu, wasnt in the mood:rolleyes:

100_0924.jpg

100_0925.jpg

outdoor enlcosures i use for them

100_0926.jpg

100_0933.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0939.jpg

Beeeeeeauuuuutiiiiiiiiiful chameleons and excellent pictures !!!! If I may ask, WHO is Zulu's sire ??? Is he another Kammer baby ???

Beautiful chams Ace! when did you get the nosy be?
lol i have had him for some weeks now, looks like you been busy man, hope everything is good on your side:)
Amazing !

Is Zulu cleaning his eye in the last couple pics or is it inflamed?

actually Zulu has regular "bags" under his eye turret, not inflamed...i went to a cham exp vet, Dr.Greek, who is reccomended by the kammers, and told me they are soft excess tissue, nothing hard or firm, so no worries there, and it comes and goes when he moves his eyes:), doesnt bother him nor has caused any trouble

Beeeeeeauuuuutiiiiiiiiiful chameleons and excellent pictures !!!! If I may ask, WHO is Zulu's sire ??? Is he another Kammer baby ???

lol i well you will be happy to know his sire is the same as yours:) thats right, Roa-endrika is the proud father to mine:D

THANK YOU EVERYONE for the great compliments, these chams have been a joy and will continue to be, but alas the addiction to cham keeping is horrible, i hope to keep many more in the future

lol i have had him for some weeks now, looks like you been busy man, hope everything is good on your side:)

Yeah man, i had to sell my nosy female a while back:( i miss her, it was all due to school though. I only have 1 more semester left! So come January its going to be Chamfest for me, going to buy all the stuff again, but not going to hold back this time haha, definetly going to get a mistking

Yeah man, i had to sell my nosy female a while back:( i miss her, it was all due to school though. I only have 1 more semester left! So come January its going to be Chamfest for me, going to buy all the stuff again, but not going to hold back this time haha, definetly going to get a mistking

oh sorry about the female, But school does come first and you can always come back to the cham hobby:D, and better than ever haha

any thoughts on what your next cham might be?

Zulu is amazing...
Looks like he belongs on their site.

Who is the sire to your be?

haha gosh thank you gotta admit he is amazing but never thought he was the kammers level, i try to keep these guys happy and healthy as i can:p:)

Avyx my nosey be is sired by "Superblue" from Chameleon Paradise, Bruce is a great guy to work with and recceommend him among with the kammers. he is very kind and informative and is always their for you. very pleased with his customer service

Thats what I have heard. We just got our "Sinatra" Female who is going to be paired with my Male from amazing blue.

Thats what I have heard. We just got our "Sinatra" Female who is going to be paired with my Male from amazing blue.

WoAH !!!!:eek: lol then no doubt you will have BLUE babies, congratz and goodluck withy your breeding endeavors

oh sorry about the female, But school does come first and you can always come back to the cham hobby:D, and better than ever haha

any thoughts on what your next cham might be?

It will definetly be a panther, no idea what local though somthing very....colourful? haha It will all depend on what is available and what I can get my hands on when the time comes :)

Back
Top Bottom