arleys first shed with me

robmd1

Avid Member
well ive had arley for alil while now an have been waitin on a shed.. arley is my first melleri an im lovin everyminute of havin him/her, the personality is priceless doesnt mind bein out as long as its on arley terms.. its kinda funny really arley will be out on me an be fine an when i put him/her bk in the cage will grab onto a vine with front feet an the look bk at me an hiss at me while showin pissed off colors but still not move off my hand all the way or will get all legs off me an then turn an hiss at me with her/his tail wrapped around my finger an not let go, lol like i said on arleys terms... anyways sheddin must be uncomfortable cause arley has even more of an attitude today, i got a couple pics before arley got to mad enjoy...
eospics9-19-09010-4.jpg

eospics9-19-09011-7.jpg

cool!:D i always love melleriis.:)
i thing about mellers is there mouth and their teeth. its all dark purple and stuff. and their teeth are like they could bite you in half:eek:

cool chameleon though:)

That is awesome Rob! Melleri are their own unique kinda cham and that's what makes them so special. Glad to be able to check in and see your joy!:)

Arley looks awesome Rob!!! I can't wait to see the colors after the shed!! I love the "new skin" after a shed. I can't believe how big he/she is already.

Back
Top Bottom