Are any of these plants acceptable for a vield cham enclosure.

Triggerfreak

Like the title says.Are any of these ok.This is what i have available at my local lowes right now.
Arboricola
Philodendron Totem
Dracaena
Gold Capella
Anita
Mass Cane
Bamboo
Palm Majesty.

Like the title says.Are any of these ok.This is what i have available at my local lowes right now.
Arboricola
Philodendron Totem
Dracaena
Gold Capella
Anita
Mass Cane
Bamboo
Palm Majesty.

I'd get the arboricola. (Schefflera arboricola)

i use pothos its easy to find cheap and very easy to care for as well hibiscus but it can be harder to find

Yeah they had one of those but it was in a hanging planter and was only about 8 inches or so high.And i have a all screen cage.I do not know where i would hang it from.
i use pothos its easy to find cheap and very easy to care for as well hibiscus but it can be harder to find

Yeah they had one of those but it was in a hanging planter and was only about 8 inches or so high.And i have a all screen cage.I do not know where i would hang it from.
Fishing line or a dowel. Tiki Tiki has a picture in a recent thread on how they do it I believe.

Arboricola - safe to use
Philodendron Totem - safe to use
Dracaena - safe to use
Gold Capella - not sure
Anita - no sure
Mass Canet - not sure
Bamboo - certain kinds
Palm Majesty. - from what ive heard, safe to use

i also thought you might want to know how i secure my hanging basket. i modified it so it would be closer to the top. i just drilled 4 holes on the rim of the basket, fed twine through the holes and met all 4 twine pieces at the top. secured the twine rope with hot glue and hung it from a wall hook i attached to the top with a small plywood block piece.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Thanks...........................
Arboricola - safe to use
Dracaena - safe to use
Gold Capella - not sure
Anita - no sure
Mass Canet - not sure
Bamboo - certain kinds

i also thought you might want to know how i secure my hanging basket. i modified it so it would be closer to the top. i just drilled 4 holes on the rim of the basket, fed twine through the holes and met all 4 twine pieces at the top. secured the twine rope with hot glue and hung it from a wall hook i attached to the top with a small plywood block piece.

View attachment 30615

View attachment 30616

Arboricola - safe to use
Dracaena - safe to use
Gold Capella - not sure
Anita - no sure
Mass Canet - not sure
Bamboo - certain kinds

When you say certain kinds of bamboo, what are they? I would love to add bamboo to my cage

Yeah curious too.My lowes has some bamboo stalks that are like 24 inches high with just a little bit of top.They come just in water so i would half to plant them in something.
When you say certain kinds of bamboo, what are they? I would love to add bamboo to my cage

Back
Top Bottom