Are all baby chameleons shy?

fastgixxerlv

My little male teleports to his hiding spot as soon as I walk by, he hates my guts. Are they very shy when they're babies? I had a full grown female that was very social, I hope this guy gets used to me messing with his cage instead of buggin' out as soon as he sees me. I'm starting to think I should have waited for the reptile show instead of ordering online.

All my chameleons (oldest is just under 8 months old) seem to do this little side-step juke maneuver when my hand enters their enclosure....it's like they become one with the stick. It's perfectly normal, and to me, quite hilarious!

this is the 1st baby ive had. always got sub adults. but he seems very curious abot me. its a 4 week veiled. had him for 6 days. keeping him in main living room to get used to all the people and kids and heavy traffic flow. he usually climbs on my hand when i put it next to him. i take him outside every time he does that like a reward. maybe hes learning im ok. this is probably not normal for most babies. he never seems stressed.

This little guy is a character. I need to get used to him instead of the other way around. He plays peekaboo with me behind his leafy hiding spot. He thinks he's a ninja. We'll see who's smarter... I'll just sit across the room and watch him with binoculars. :D

What would you do if a 100' thing walked by your home while you're inside, ripped off the side of the house, tossed you a turkey sandwich, closed the house up and then watched you eat it?

What would you do if a 100' thing walked by your home while you're inside, ripped off the side of the house, tossed you a turkey sandwich, closed the house up and then watched you eat it?

throw a hunger strike because i like roast beef !

As a baby mine was shy bite me if i tried to handle him. Now he cant wait to come out of his cage. Now have really nice warm weather here in North Germany He has been for a good walk and eplore in the garden today :D

Back
Top Bottom