Aquazamp and cameroon imports

warpdrive

Avid Member
Hi Friends,

after some disapointments in what I was getting, and a 48 hour shipment due to FedEx playing games, my babies arrived ICE COLD but alive.
they were warming up in our hands and then directly placed under basking bulbs to warm up. colors were comming in and getting bright before our eyes once they got a drop warm.

(there may be a lady from FedEx who is seeing this. she called me to make sure I got the package and wanted to see photos. this early photo shoot is dedicated to her for getting that driver to turn around and get to my house in 6 mins after we got off the phone. )

I got a pair of Quads.
the girl is slightly young, clean, and healthy looking. she has a "red" marking on the top of her head. she won't let me show you it just yet.

5432208173_4ee0cd791a_b.jpg

5432208295_17aba69ffa_b.jpg

the male. he has 6 horns. 3 are damaged from importing. otherwise, he seems OK.

5432818566_ce46f11fb8_b.jpg

5432207691_40c87a4693_b.jpg

5432818140_206901c357_b.jpg

I ordered 2 pairs of R. Spectrum.
I sadly only got this female as a gift for a lot of things being sold out. she is touch and go as she is so tiny and had no heat for way too many hours. I will work hard in turning her around, but I understand that it is out of my hands.
this pygmy chameleon lives on Fernando Po Island just off the coast of Cameroon.

5432817784_2aa16b2dba_b.jpg

I also wanted a pair of T. Cristatus (Crested Chameleon). sadly there are some Chameleon forum members who hogged all the girls up. :p
please understand that he was just starting to color up as he was getting warmer.
here is my male. he has almost no damage and will recover fine.

5432206999_3e6f6f945a_b.jpg

5432206761_8f81551be6_b.jpg

many more photos soon. I'm just busy taking care of them and they require a lot of my time right now. some ate. some drank. let's keep our fingers crossed.

bellow is a video of one of my new Aquazamp systems that is hooked up.
I'm still going to add one more nozle to the big cage, but for now it works great. I'm posting this to show just how good the rain dome works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSCCgr7wcdA

Harry

awsome imports Harry:D

and htat aquazamp will really take care of them, im saving up for one and the raindome is awsome, very natural IMO

did you buy it directtly from Kevin with a RO system???

Ace,

I got two systems from Kevin at the last minute for the imports.
he was great at replying to my emails and over the phone. since he understood that I needed them ASAP, he offered me 5 or 6 ways of shipping with prices for everything to help me make my choice.
he was not even home and called me up on the phone and we talked forever about many topics and our hobbies. he answered all of my questions and helped me feel safe knowing that my new animals will have a system hooked up for them.

I know that my video is not the best, but I wanted to show that the rain dome is a nice and natural way to water your animals.
I'm still going to add a misting nozel to add some mist/fog to the cage, as I feel that quads require it by default. but the quads have enjoyed the rain dome by itself sofar and I'm suprised that it works so great. the video doesn't even show how good it realy works.

RO units may come in the future, but my NY water is some of the best in the USA. better then bottled water.

Harry

Last edited:
Ace,

I got two systems from Kevin at the last minute for the imports.
he was great at replying to my emails and over the phone. since he understood that I needed them ASAP, he offered mt 5 or 6 ways of shipping with prices for everything to help me make my choice.
he was not even home and called me up on the phone and we talked forever about many topics and our hobbies. he answered all of my questions and helped me feel safe knowing that my new animals will have a system hooked up for them.

I know that my video is not the best, but I wanted to show that the rain dome is a nice and natural way to water your animals.
I'm still going to add a misting nozel to add some mist/fog to the cage, as I feel that quads require it by default. but the quads have enjoyed the rain dome by itself sofar and I'm suprised that it works so great. the video doesn't even show how good it realy works.

RO units may come in the future, but my NY water is some of the best in the USA. better then bottled water.

Harry

thx for the reply, glad you had a positive experience with him and the system.

when you mean your NY water, do you mean your tap water? or where do you get your water?

thx in advance

thx for the reply, glad you had a positive experience with him and the system.

when you mean your NY water, do you mean your tap water? or where do you get your water?

thx in advance

yes, NY tap will taste better then any bottled water you can buy. it has been tested repeatedly in blind taste tests. it also only has a drop of chloriene in it and can be removed by some products like reptisafe or by leaving it out for 10 to 12 hours...1 hour will do it, but it's best to be safe.

what I find funny is that people in NY will buy water bottles for up to $3.00 a pop for nothing more then tap water from another state. if your bottled water comes from a bottling plant, then it is just filtered tap water...my tap is better.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom