Anyone use Wax Leaf Privet's?

luevelvet

Avid Member
We purchased a couple to throw in our cham room as holding plants while we clean cages etc, but now we're wondering if they're toxic or not. We're not too concerned if they are, we figured we would just throw them out side if they are, but they have some of the best sturdy branches for the larger guys at a reasonable price and I'd really like to keep them in there if we can.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this plant?

Thanks,

Luis

sort of but a bit darker green. It's been in there since a day or two after I posted the question and so far so good. That stuff actually does well in doors too.

Thanks,

Luis

I have one that grew from seed in one of my spinosus cages. It happened by accident really. But there haven't been any issues with it so I left it in there. We have 50+ year old trees surrounding our property for privacy. They grow similar to a ficus except the branches tend to grow straight upwards. They are somewhat toxic if eaten. Leaves fall off easier but in a similar way to ficus.

I prefer ficus overall.

We purchased a couple to throw in our cham room as holding plants while we clean cages etc, but now we're wondering if they're toxic or not. We're not too concerned if they are, we figured we would just throw them out side if they are, but they have some of the best sturdy branches for the larger guys at a reasonable price and I'd really like to keep them in there if we can.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this plant?

Thanks,

Luis

Back
Top Bottom