angry jack it back once again!!!...

Tifanydalpont

now that this is the 2 nd time it delt with the angry and territorial disply...i now know this must be breeding season....same time last year he'll flair up and his...now i know to give him he's space and not to bother him too much...he's still eatting and drinking so i know he'll be ok...this will hopefully past in the next month or so :(
:eek:

there is no particular "breeding season" for chameleons as far as I know. They breed all year when they want to. So I think that shoots that theory down!

there is no particular "breeding season" for chameleons as far as I know. They breed all year when they want to. So I think that shoots that theory down!

well his being an ass hole right now!!! he did hump the log a few weeks ago if freaked me out!!!lol

My Veiled has done that too. It's hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing when I seen it. But come to think of it, I haven't seen him do it for a while. And when he first started doing it he did it regularly then completely stopped. So you may be onto something there about it being a seasonal behavior.

My Veiled has done that too. It's hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing when I seen it. But come to think of it, I haven't seen him do it for a while. And when he first started doing it he did it regularly then completely stopped. So you may be onto something there about it being a seasonal behavior.

it's really around this time last year he was sooo angry and wouldnt let me near his cage i couldnt figure it out tbut that time he went on a hungry strike... and then the was soo sweet for the rest of the year until now!! after doin reseach i now know after the humping thing his protecting his territory!!!! but now he's still eatting because i dont bother him during this time now knowing whats going on

Hmmm maybe the humping thing is a coincidence for happening two years in a row at around the same time. Or maybe his testosterone levels are going up at around this time of year. My Veiled hasn't done it yet but I'll keep on eye on him to see if he starts too. I'll post on here if he does.:)

The good side is he humped a log, lots of us have had chams with a lot less discrimination on what the hump, people are acceptable hump items to them!!

Back
Top Bottom