An Introduction...Finally!

cryogen

I've been meaning to write a proper introduction on here for a while but stuff just kept coming up and I never got around to it. Now I'm suppose to be writing a research paper on plants and biotechnology so this seemed as good a time as any to help my procrastination! :p

My name is Kristin, I'm currently an environmental studies major and I'm graduating this semester. I have no idea what I want to do though...kind of having a mini crisis trying to figure that out. I just got married to my wonderful husband, Tim, last December. We both love animals so we have a lot of pets. Currently we have a very goofy chocolate lab, a lionhead rabbit, a betta fish, 3 ball pythons (Spider and Lemon Pastel morphs), a dumeril boa, a quaker parrot, and of course our panther, Joker. We're planning on going to Repticon in Tampa this weekend and hopefully will be adding some more ball python morphs to our collection. :D I also enjoy gardening - I'm very much a plant nerd! My husband loves gaming and is addicted to WoW (I play sometimes too but not seriously).

I originally joined this forum when we got our first chameleon, Pascal (RIP) to research about safe plants and get ideas to "decorate" his cage. Unfortunately before I could do that I had to use everyone's help in the Health Clinic section because he had a very bad case of worms. Pascal didn't make it but everyone was so helpful. Thanks to everyone's help and my own bad experience I now know that getting fecal tests done are VERY important, even if you trusted the place you got your animal from. Now I've just mainly been lurking around on here and learning new things everyday to make Joker's life great! :D

I wish there was a way I could change my username on here...when I first made this account I didn't plan on posting anything and my normal username was already taken so I used the one my husband always uses. Of course now I want a more girly name and not one named after a stupid game character! lol.

welcome to the forum be sure to post some pics of your collection sounds like a good one.

I've been trying to convince my sister to let me borrow her fancy camera so I can take pictures of everyone but so far I haven't had much luck. My camera isn't the best but maybe I'll play around with some settings and see if I can make my pics look better.

Back
Top Bottom