Amy's Hatch-Day!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Amy hatched in February 2009 - I am not sure of the exact day, but at some time this month she will be two years old! I would like to share a few of my favourite photos from the past two years! Happy Hatch-Day Amy-Boo! Love you sweetie! :D

The day brought her home! She was 3 months old and so small!:D

and how she looks now at two years old!

KatCham

Established Member
Oh, Tiff she's a beauty.

I love her pics looking at the camera!!

Hoping to get my little one soon. Making enquiries about a 3mnth old Nosey Be x Ambilobe male.

My enclosure setup is on here if you'd care to have a look. I value your opinion a lot!!!! :D

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thanks everyone! She is a beauty. although she's a bit of an 'Evil Edna' when she sees Tommy, my male! She won a Pet of the Month Competition on a UK forum back in September last year, so she's my little starlette! I love her to bits - she's the only chameleon that I have had from a baby, so she's extra special to me. :D

laurie

Retired Moderator
Happy Hatch day sweet Amy. You are a star to all of us on the forum - just think of us as the AMY FAN CLUB!!

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Tiff she is such a gorgeous girl! My Delilah will be 2 years old sometime in August I believe, but i was given wrong information from the person I got her from, I'll just say its in August! :p

Happy Hatch Day Amy! ^_^ from Delilah, Darwin and all the eggs in the incubator and the rest of my crew :) oh and me too! :D

sagemoon2004

Love those pictures, it is really cool to see Amy's life in a series. Really love the pic of her peeking over the branch. Happy hatch day to Amy and many more to come. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thanks everyone! It really has been a wonderful two years, Amy is such a sweetie and has so far only laid one clutch.:D She said a big 'Thank You' to all her fans for her happy hatchday wishes! xx

Top Bottom