Ambanja male and Female, 2 Nosy Be females

Status
Not open for further replies.

miki2pki4u

I have for sale all my chameleons due to health reasons I really hate to sale them but they are not getting the care they deserve any more. I do not handle any of my chameleons unless it's for breeding or medical reasons, so some of them are nasty if you try to handle them. they are used to having an automatic water going off every 2 hours, they are being fed on all odd days, they all will eat whatever moves. I do have some homemade cages (pvc type) if some one also needs a cage. they are being kept in 2x2x6 cages right now. Now for what I have for sale, I would prefer someone local or willing to travel some to meet someone I'm not comfortable with shipping them. If you have questions about them please text me (never know when I'll be at work or in a meeting) I will get back to you as soon as I can. 9103158613 weekends are ok to call. Male is $500.00 Females are $300.00 will make deals. I am located in Raeford, NC

1st is my male Ambanja male named Kali DOH 6/16/2010 never been bred but bobs when he see's the lady's, not very friendly, unless you have food. Purchased from Kaleidoscope Chameleon, have pic's of the father.
2nd is my wild caught female Nosy Be. Miss Priss, her name should tell it all. I've had her for about 11/2 years.
3rd is my female Nosy Be. Pumpkin. doh 6/12/10 never been bred. Her daddy is KneeCap
4th is my Ambanja female. Scarlet doh 5/30/2010 never been bred. Her daddy is Willie Pete.
Have more pic's but they must be on my other computer will get more(if they cooperate with me) on my phone to send to anyone interested.

we also have 5 Crested gecko males nice colors
all colors of leopard gecko's males and females
2 female fat tail gecko's
1 unknown flying gecko
for this list text 9103151100 for more info

Attachments

• Kali.jpg
    Kali.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Miss Priss.jpg
    Miss Priss.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 219
More Pic's

1-Kali
2-Miss Priss
3-Pumpkin
4-Scarlet
Took these a couple of days ago with my phone, not the best pic's but better than nothing. You can tell they hate the camera the one was trying to eat it.
If interested in any of the chameleons please text or call 9103158613 thank you

Attachments

• Kali.jpg
    Kali.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 261
  • miss priss.jpg
    miss priss.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 215
  • pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 201
  • scarlette.jpg