Alot of ambilobe pictures.

My male just shed. Here are his new "mellow" colors.

20070822075.jpg

20070822083.jpg

20070822097.jpg

20070822108.jpg

20070822100.jpg

Heres the female some of you asked me to post pictures of...because she did all the hard work for the eggs.

20070815001.jpg

20070815008.jpg

20070821001.jpg

20070821007.jpg

And here is my home, that my chameleons enjoy daily!

20070822094.jpg

20070822095.jpg

20070822096.jpg

Thanks to all,
Jake

I love the one with his mouth open. He looks like he's ready to give an important lecture.

Great pics. Love his colors.

Not really about the chameleons but when you planning a slumber party?? That is an amazing pool! Do I even want to ask what your house looks like??!!I am jealous, I bet your pool is larger than my house LOL (not really but almost :) )

Alot of ambilobe pictures

Thanks for the pictures of the female Jake. I was one of the ones that asked for one. She is very healthy looking. The first picture shows highlights of blue and violet. Thats what I like about females. They usually have some subtle highlights like that. Hurray for your girl :) I like the water drops on the male. The first picture shows big drops all over him. That's my favorite picture of him....

Your chams look great. I always enjoy seeing the females in addition to the males. My favorite pic is the third to last pic of the male. He's cool with his head up like that. Nice home as well.

Not really about the chameleons but when you planning a slumber party?? That is an amazing pool! Do I even want to ask what your house looks like??!!I am jealous, I bet your pool is larger than my house LOL (not really but almost :) )

Im not sure that I could fit all of you guys at my house, but thank you very much, LOL...

Also, thanks for the compliments on the male and female...I will let them know what you all had to say:p

Jake

Does it rain alot where you live? You have like 30 drains in your backyard.

The reason I ask is that it sounds and looks like their own rainforest and your oasis.

Last edited:
It doesnt rain until the rainy season, and then water tends to run down the hills...Thats why we have a lot of drains....I wish we could have a party, LOL....but the forums has to many, plus, a lot of planes would be filled with forum members, LOL...

Jake

PS-Thanks for the compliments!

Loving the male! is really beautiful!
Really healthy girl there too amazing!!

Look at your yard man!!! all you need is some playboy hunnys running around in the buff and your in heaven:D

Party round yours!!!

Back
Top Bottom