Accident

AMGChams

Today while I was cleaning out his cage my baby veiled,2 months old, fell and I assumed he got something in his left eye. He kept it closed and would not open it up. I took him and dripped water over his eye, I then took him and left him close to my son's sonic humidifier for about 15 mins. He still would not open his eye so I took him into our shower and turned up the hot water and set there with him for about 30 mins. He now seems to be ok and is keeping his eye open and looks very active. I have yet to see him eat but I am wondering if I have done every thing correctly or if there is any other advice I should follow?

Today while I was cleaning out his cage my baby veiled,2 months old, fell and I assumed he got something in his left eye. He kept it closed and would not open it up. I took him and dripped water over his eye, I then took him and left him close to my son's sonic humidifier for about 15 mins. He still would not open his eye so I took him into our shower and turned up the hot water and set there with him for about 30 mins. He now seems to be ok and is keeping his eye open and looks very active. I have yet to see him eat but I am wondering if I have done every thing correctly or if there is any other advice I should follow?

I would say you handled it well. Just keep an eye on him, he will be fine.

Yeah, accident happen. Seems like your doing good with everything, hopefully hes back to normal.

Update

Well it seems he is doing great I moved him into his feeding box and he locked in on one cricket and one shot one kill didn't miss at all. Should have named him Sniper :D

Back
Top Bottom