A Video for U Folks!

p.s. jann. i think you would like the one i just uploaded. i havent edited the title or description yet, but go take a look if you'd like :) it's the funny little crested girl again

Fun vid. I really enjoy seeing other herps. I've kept a tokay once... OUCH!! And i really think the leaf tails are neat, but I hope to try my hand at a leacheanus someday after I'm sure I can spell it. lol. The only other herp other than chams I have now is a 5 year old brown anole named skrichy.

ill take some videos of my new tokay soon. ill be moving him to a new cage tomorrow. leachies are awesome geckos, but i do not think my wallet will ever let me get one haha.

I love the crestie. I think i am getting one if it ever thaws here in Montana. How big is the terrarium you have him in? I like how it os set up.

Sooo cute :D i love cresties. I have a vid of mine eating fruit paste from my finger haha they are amazing.

Your girly crestie is so cute! I have a male creestie named Splat! I just love their eyelashes and the way they curl their toes up the wrong way, lol! :D

I love the crestie. I think i am getting one if it ever thaws here in Montana. How big is the terrarium you have him in? I like how it os set up.
i have a male and female in a 25 g Marty -Made tank, i had them housed seperatly in their own 12x12x18 exo-terras, but i did some enclosure updates here :) you should get one laurie! they are super awsome pets once you get them to be not so hyper lol.

And that whole time I thought it was going to do something.
sorry to disappoint you :(

Back
Top Bottom