A few shots of the kids

lbesok

Avid Member
I've been busy with work and these photos of a few of my kids are long over due.

Vega

P1300034.jpg

Christmas62006.jpg

Mufasa

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

Sid

SANY0599.jpg

SANY0607.jpg

Jr.

JrVegaLuie019.jpg

Joppa

LizsPics125.jpg

LizsPics130.jpg

Sarabi

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

Sarabi's daughter

SANY0661.jpg

Lula

Cleo102.jpg

Gizmo

cham399.jpg

Very nice!
This is in no way intended as criticism - the end of Vega's tail looks black in the first picture, and I am curious about it, as my Thaxter is also getting to be an Older Cham, and has had some tail troubles this past year. Is the black on Vega just an artifact of the photo, or is it something else?

Thank you all for your nice comments!
Such nice pictures and animals! Vega is looking amazing!
BTW- what camera do you use?

Stefan, I LOVE VEGA! Whatever camera I can get my hands on. Sometimes its the Nikon D80 @ my parents, otherwise it's the point and shoot Olympus or Sanyo.

Very nice!
This is in no way intended as criticism - the end of Vega's tail looks black in the first picture, and I am curious about it, as my Thaxter is also getting to be an Older Cham, and has had some tail troubles this past year. Is the black on Vega just an artifact of the photo, or is it something else?

The black you see depicted in the photo, I hypothesize is a result of long term baytril injections, which was a result of inappropriate veternarian advice.

Last edited:
Everyone looks great! Hows Vega doing? I remember he wasn't doing so good for a while.

Thanks Danny. Vega seems to be doing well, he is indeed an old man. He was WC and fully grown, when I got him for Valentines day almost 5 years ago. Thanks for asking.

Thank you guys! I am so lucky to have such stunning fascinating animals!
That is an excellent group, all look healthy. How did you ever catch the gecko again?
Laurie, I didn't catch the gecko :) My dad got him from a friend at work. My parents new lizard Dulce I think was WC from FL though :D

Back
Top Bottom