A Few Photos of Vega

lbesok

Avid Member
We went outside today for a few photos, and Vega seemed not only cooperative but photogenic! The extent of time we have had him and his unique personality are just a couple of reasons why he is one of my favorite chameleons.
P1300050.jpg

P1300034.jpg

P1300026.jpg

P1060072.jpg

The last picture was actually taken earlier this month. Let me know what you guys think. :D I'm curious which shot do you believe to be best?

Very pretty. Is he who you had babies with? Also, your birthday is the same day as mine, so happy belated birthday!

Thanks guys I appreciate it.
Definitely Julie, he's ready when she's ready! We hope to breed him soon with our female, we are just waiting for the right time, agh patience. Are you thinking about going to the Orlando show in Feb? I want to try to go Sat.

I was thinking about going-let me know if you want to ride over together. It is always nice to go with someone that can appreciate actually going to a Reptile show! :)

I was thinking about going-let me know if you want to ride over together. It is always nice to go with someone that can appreciate actually going to a Reptile show! :)
I gotta make sure I can get off work first. We have family in Orlando to visit with, or else riding over together would be great, thanks for the offer. Maybe we could meet up over there, I love reptile shows!

lucky!!

Looking at the foliage in the background, i presume you have a much easier time with outside exposure than us folks in the great white north!!! Jealous.

Chris, the same woman :eek: I actually heard that Julie might be getting a male nosy..... so her female can have permanent hook ups. Is this true?

Ibesok...Vega has that green tint to him...is he a WC? He looks good! How is the Ambilobe doing?

-chris

Thanks Chris, he is indeed WC, actually got him at the Feb. Orlando show 2 years ago, and he is the biggest joy in my live :)
Mufasa, the ambi is doing GREAT, thanks for asking. His growth was only temporarily stunted. Glitergloom girl also has one of his brothers, and was over last weekend and said they are about the same size :). He is getting fat, and is READY for some action as soon as his female, Surabi becomes receptive. I want to see some pictures of Jacques!!!

Ahh! You Floridaians and your nice weather! If I wanted to take my chams outside we could have an insta chameleo-sicke!

Vega's looking good!

Well Liz...Jaques is doing well...he should have some babies in late May, keep your fingers crossed. The second clutch should be laid here in a few days...she is getting anxious walking around everywhere. I will try to get some new pics up soon, as well as the rest of my monstrosity of a collection. I have somewhere around 20 now. Anyways...here is a couple more recent pics of Jaques (he fires up completely yellow with blue bars and red around head and tale...out of focus first pic-hate that I missed that one):

my.php

my.php

-chris

Back
Top Bottom