a few animals for quick sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdman5000

i would not be selling any of these animals but i have a family emergency i need to help with.

first is a green tree python
It was a recent gift and i was looking forward to working with it.
Adult green tree python. Looks to be a biak to me. Not sure on its gender. A little hissy but has not struck.
Asking 200 plus shipping OBO. Would prefer local sale in so.cal. Please email or call or text i dont check my pm's often.

0.1 Reverse striped hypo hogg island boa.
She is an '09. Sired by an Emerald Line Sunset. Mom was a pastel super hypo. Eats ANYTHING with a very strong feeding response. But once u take her out of her cage she is calm and handles easy. She is about 3.5'-4' long. Very pretty and WAY better in person. I have more pics as well.
Only selling because of a family emergency and if my other stuff sells first i will be keeping her.
Asking 200 OBO + shipping but would really rather keep her local in so.cal. DONT BE AFRAID TO SEND ME AN OFFER. BUT NO TRADES PLEASE.
email call or text. I dont check my pm's often 714-782-4087 [email protected]

2.1 western hognose snakes
Male is an early 2011 eats live fuzzy mice and pinky rats has taken frozen/thawed sometimes.
Female is a later 2011 66% possible het albino and eats live mouse pinkies. But has taken frozen thawed as well. is own.
also have an adult male normal. went off food for a few months and have not been able to get him back to eating on his own. im offering him for free with the pair. if
Asking 125+shipping OBO for the pair. please feel welcome to make an offer but no trades. I would prefer local so.cal.
please email text or call. I wont be checking my pm's often.
714-782-4087 [email protected]

male african meyers parrot
5 Years old. Was handfed. Its my fiance's bird. He loves her and hates me most the time. So i would say he is semi-tame.
Missing a couple toe nails from a fight with a senegal parrot a long time ago. But he is fine this doesnt affect him.
We are only selling him because of a family emergency.
Asking 200

a few tanks
A 30 gallon tall fishtank $20
a 30 gallon tall reptile tank with lid. $20
A 60 gallon reptile tank with built in sliding lid $40
local only please. will make a deal if u take all. Email call or text 714-782-4087 [email protected]

Attachments

• hognose male.jpg
    hognose male.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 118
  • peach.jpg
    peach.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 113
  • gtp.jpg
    gtp.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 137
  • peach2.jpg
    peach2.jpg