7 month old Inidgo

Jamelon

Hey guys havent posted any pics of my cham lately but just took a few with my iphone so here she is. Ive seen her climb to the bottom of the cage a couple of times, but she hasnt really been scratching around or anything. Im going to get a laying bin ready for her just in case, but if someone can tell me whether she looks like she may be carrying eggs or not that would be awesome.

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
I personally don't think she looks gravid, but it's always wise to have a bin ready for the girlies anyway. She looks lovely though! Such a pretty pink.

Jamelon

I personally don't think she looks gravid, but it's always wise to have a bin ready for the girlies anyway. She looks lovely though! Such a pretty pink.
Thanks Olimpia! i personally thought she was going to be more peach, but man this girl surprises me sometimes, since my iphone camera sucks i cant show everyone that shes a rainbow haha She shows some purple, green, orange, peach and pink lol its crazy. Hopefully one of these days i can catch her when shes showing alot more colour and be able to capture it

Top Bottom