7 month old Inidgo

Jamelon

Hey guys havent posted any pics of my cham lately but just took a few with my iphone so here she is. Ive seen her climb to the bottom of the cage a couple of times, but she hasnt really been scratching around or anything. Im going to get a laying bin ready for her just in case, but if someone can tell me whether she looks like she may be carrying eggs or not that would be awesome.

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

I personally don't think she looks gravid, but it's always wise to have a bin ready for the girlies anyway. She looks lovely though! Such a pretty pink.

I personally don't think she looks gravid, but it's always wise to have a bin ready for the girlies anyway. She looks lovely though! Such a pretty pink.

Thanks Olimpia! i personally thought she was going to be more peach, but man this girl surprises me sometimes, since my iphone camera sucks i cant show everyone that shes a rainbow haha She shows some purple, green, orange, peach and pink lol its crazy. Hopefully one of these days i can catch her when shes showing alot more colour and be able to capture it

Back
Top Bottom