4 week old Brookesia superciliaris

mphelps

Established Member
Here are two new pics of my 4 week old B. superciliaris. He seems to be doing well. Half the time I can't find him in his cage, but small droppings are scattered around the cage floor.

Attachments

• DSC01188.JPG
    DSC01188.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC01189.JPG
    DSC01189.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 116
I have an adult female and most of the time I can't tell her from the twigs in her terrarium. I have been searching for a male for her for about a year. If you hear of any, please let me know..

may i ask where you got him and/or if you know of any others available? :)

He is CH from a WC female in my collection. She laid five eggs, but didn't bury them or place them under moss. Instead, she scattered them around her cage. Unfortunately, by the time I found them, four of the eggs were desiccated and only one was viable. My sole baby superciliaris came from that egg.

I have an adult female and most of the time I can't tell her from the twigs in her terrarium. I have been searching for a male for her for about a year. If you hear of any, please let me know..

I will let you know if I see any available. Please do the same for me. I only keep very small chameleon species, and I am really enjoy these. I would love to acquire an additional pair.

Back
Top Bottom