4 Month Old Blue Bar Ambilobe Superstars (Los Angeles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinA

Avid Member
I have here some 4 month old Blue Bar Ambilobes available that are already full of color as you can see. These are 4 months old and showing awesome colors that are only the beginning of the amazing colors that will come through over the next months. They look like they will have strong solid blue bars with yellow and red backgrounds like their pops. Keep in mind, these are 4 months old and range in size from a whopping 5 to 8 inches:cool:

Guarantee: I spent the extra time with these guys to make sure that they are the healthiest animals available and super strong for their new owner. That being said, I will meet or beat any health guarantee posted in these classifieds within the past 30 days. Give me a call and we'll work it out.

Prices for females start at $125 for a great girl with some blue speckles. Males start at $175 and go up to $200. I prefer local transactions.

Below are pictures of the actual animals available for sale, each pic of the babies was taken this morning. More pics available upon request or you can just come on over and see them with your own eyes. Older pics of the sire follow.

Thanks,

IMG_6032c.jpg

IMG_6033c.jpg

IMG_6040c.jpg

IMG_6046C.jpg

100_3391asc.jpg

100_3509.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a couple of these from Kevin and they are super healthy and great looking chams!! Will not be dissapointed!

The excact female pictured above is sold. Many more like her available though. Will update the photo later.

I am very interested. Not exactly sure if I want to pick up at the meeting, but I know for a fact I want to start opening my channels and get a little guy in the works.
See you tuesday.

These guys are selling fast:D:cool: And I'm getting really positive feedback and some referrals from people who bought some last month.

Here's some more pics.

Oldest siblings(not available)
IMG_6195c.jpg

IMG_6187c.jpg

IMG_6148c.jpg

Some more of the gang

IMG_6156c.jpg

red bellied females:cool:
100_4310.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5128.jpg

100_4542.jpg

Need to get some blue bar in your breeding project?
Will consider shipping females.

Last edited:
I bought one and it has been healthy and eating strong for a week now

Hello Long time lurker first time poster. I bought a female from kevin last week and it is very healthy and strong good looking too. I might go back for a second one next week. Keving here is a picture of male.. what do you think?

3271640806_787a84bfef_b.jpg

Hello Long time lurker first time poster. I bought a female from kevin last week and it is very healthy and strong good looking too. I might go back for a second one next week. Keving here is a picture of male.. what do you think?

Hi,

Glad the female is working out for you! Your male is pretty cool! Not sure what he is though as he is pretty unique. I'm sure the two will live happily ever after though:)

I snatched up 1.3 of these little gems . The male is a superstud and the little girls are beautiful.

Thanks Kevin I appreciate the perfect little panthers. I could not be happier.

Thanks Ryan,

The first 2 pics I posted yesterday are your guy;)

I want to check out your pinks some day! I'm thinking of getting a pair:)

i bought one of these little boys on sunday. just letting you know hes doing great! eats a ton and hes already showing so much color. i was surprised but in a good way of course. i can tell you really took good care of them.

thanks again!

i bought one of these little boys on sunday. just letting you know hes doing great! eats a ton and hes already showing so much color. i was surprised but in a good way of course. i can tell you really took good care of them.

thanks again!

Hi Sarah,

Glad he's working out.

Did you perhaps notice this thread, https://www.chameleonforums.com/free-silk-worms-long-21576/

Chris is in your city and has silk worms that he doesn't want. You should pick some up!

Anyway,

Keep me updated on the little guy and when you have time come on over to the SBCK meetings.

Later,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom