3rd Shed and warming up to me!

NOP

So Today my veiled cham "Neo" started his 3rd shed and by 3rd shed i mean third shed since ive had him and ive had him 3 months now and he looks to be about 4-6 months old; and i just got a new humidifier for his cage so that should help him even more with the shed but anyway 3 days ago i cleaned his cage and added more vines and stuff for him to climb on and when i had to take him out of his cage this time he crawled right out onto my arm and then preceded to chill on my shoulder for the entirety of the time it took to clean his cage he seemed to be enjoying himself and i am very happy with the little guy, but if the little bugger keeps growing at the rate that he has been ill have to upgrade him to his adult cage sooner than i thought i would i have had him since May 8 and my profile pic is a day 1 pic and i took this pic last week! i am however very excited to start building up his adult cage because i have soooo many ideas for it!

Attachments

• Neo pattern.jpg
    Neo pattern.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 122
So Today my veiled cham "Neo" started his 3rd shed and by 3rd shed i mean third shed since ive had him and ive had him 3 months now and he looks to be about 4-6 months old; and i just got a new humidifier for his cage so that should help him even more with the shed but anyway 3 days ago i cleaned his cage and added more vines and stuff for him to climb on and when i had to take him out of his cage this time he crawled right out onto my arm and then preceded to chill on my shoulder for the entirety of the time it took to clean his cage he seemed to be enjoying himself and i am very happy with the little guy, but if the little bugger keeps growing at the rate that he has been ill have to upgrade him to his adult cage sooner than i thought i would i have had him since May 8 and my profile pic is a day 1 pic and i took this pic last week! i am however very excited to start building up his adult cage because i have soooo many ideas for it!

IVe had my guy since he was 2 weeks old. Now he's 6 months and hes done outgrown his cage. WHen I first got him I thought Id be able to make it till he was at lesat 8 months old to upgrade his cage, but he suddenly outgrew it! It literally happened in a blink of an eye, I swear.

I bought my ferret a new cage so instead of building a new audlt cage for Kink, Im gonna use my old ferret cage which is perfect for him. Just need to sterlize and remodel it, and he wil be good to go!

Back
Top Bottom