3 month old ambilobe

Chester222

Hello,
I bought this 3 month old male ambilobe around a month ago (so he's 4 months now) and he still has no colors beginning to show. I'm looking for the expertise of some of you learned forum members on whether or not you think it's a male. Cheers!

Yes, photos will help us identify the gender. Perhaps he's just a late bloomer.

My first panther was my ambi, Cerberus. He didn't start really showing colors until he was like 6 months, it drove me nuts! And now he's really colorful, where as all my other panthers already had a lot of color at 3-4 months old. So each one is different. Just to show you how drastic the changes can be, here he is at 5, 6, and 11 months old.

cerberus5months8.jpg
cerberus6monthscolorpro.jpg
cerberus11months4.jpg

wow...he is gorgeous!Glad you posted this because mine looks almost identical to your first picture--the one at five months.
thanks!

Hes a good looking boy though. Give him a few sheds and he will look awesome

You know who his parents are?

my panther did not have much color at 5 months either. he is a Sambava which is different from an Ambilobe but he took quite awhile to get some colors also, so don't sweat it! Some are just late bloomers!

thanks everyone. I bought him from kammerflage chams (chameleonsonly) his dad is Odre-Ahy (Oh My). He should be red and yellow striped.

here's a url to his dad. He's drop dead amazing!

Attachments

• 76679_631135023439_24802022_36212583_3224233_n.jpg
    76679_631135023439_24802022_36212583_3224233_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 103
thanks everyone. I bought him from kammerflage chams (chameleonsonly) his dad is Odre-Ahy (Oh My). He should be red and yellow striped.

here's a url to his dad. He's drop dead amazing!

Kammers!!!:eek:

why didnt you say so earlier:cool:, you have no worries with them, they produce awsome babies.

the chameleon in my avatar pic is my cham Zulu:), he is also from the Kammers, and his dad is "Roa-endrika" aka "Two-face"

you wont be disapppointed:D

Wow that's a stunning sire! Kammers has a fantastic reputation, I'm sure you got a little male. I'm sure you'll start seeing little bits of color in his next shed and probably a lot more by 5-6 months. And it'll only get better from there! I can unfderstand how frustrating it is to wait for it though!

Back
Top Bottom