3 foot tall and 2 foot by 2 foot for sale

Chameleonboy

Avid Member
i have a 36' X 24 X 24 that i am getting really sick of i have had it for a couple months and i am trying to get rid of it and get a screen cage i built this cage from srach i bought the tank for 200 and the wood for alot and my own plasic fake plants and aswell as a couple packs of jungle vines that are being held by super super strong suction cups the wood is all connected and tied down with zipties and 2 small peices of wood are being held by some strong wire this tank is safe for a chameleon very safe im useing this tank for my chameleon myself im going to keep the lights and murcury bulbs for myslef but if you would like to make a higher offer and you need my bulb or bulbs i am willing to sell them to

im asking for 500$ for this setup it is totaly custom and very unique im shure you cant find this anywhair elce for this price im saying that because noone can duplicate this exact tank at all.

im new to this forum and im loving it thanks evryone for being so welcoming and frendly

if you have any questions plese pm me or post on this posting

Attachments

• num 1.jpg
    num 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 164
  • num 2.jpg
    num 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 222
  • num 3.jpg
    num 3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 164
  • num 4.jpg
    num 4.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 206
well one tip that might effect the sale of this cage is that it is glass chameleons dont live well with glass because its like a mirror and shows a reflection of themselves and they arent a social pet.

i do agree with that althoe i have had mine in here for almost 4 months and he is doing really good in it and i asked the local reptile store if he would be fine in it and he sadi ti is good because it keeps alot of heat in the tank

if it were full glass i would agree because it is not i cant agree all the way sorry

depending on how much you are willing to pay theres a price for evrythgin wouldent you say let me know and ill tell you if i can do it or not

ok. im glad he is fine but every1 will probably agree that glass is bad but nice cage. im gonna build couple this year.

maybe not, but hes right about keeping the heat in the tank.

main reason why i got a glass cage, and hes doing great in it

thanks i guess it works for some peoples chameleons i had my guy in a screen cage and when i moved him to his glass one he was doing so much better

well i guess im selling this tank to people who's chameleon can survive in it sorry if im comming of a lill meen

It is definitely a difference of opinion. I had mine in one until he was 5 months old. It can work. Matter of fact, I have several cham books and at least one, I believe 2, recommended a glass tank to hold humidity and heat. However, whenever you go on a forum most people are avid believers in one way only.

I am not stating my personal opinion as I just recently bought a great used all screen cage from Tyler Stewart and then customized it. I just believe there is more than one way to skin a cat.

thank you angus thanks alot i do beleve what you said is true and it rally does keep moister alot more than it used to in his screen cage thankss alot

Back
Top Bottom