2x New Babys !!!

Nyfynest22

Hey everyone my is David nice to meet you all. So wanted to introduce my self to everyone here, I just got into the whole panther chameleon thing due to my daughter wanted a frog walked into a pet store and wife and daughter loved the panthers ( of course lol ). So we decided to buy 2x of them one female and one male, they were sold to us at 4 motnhs old witch they are not ( funny how you start researching info on them and with the help of Liddy from chameleonsonly.com we figured they were alot older then what the store had told me. so anyway after doing more research and feeding off of Liddys knowledge i decided to go and get 2x show pairs from Liddy and 2x set ups from her, Before i go on i have to say Liddy was the nicest lady EVER she helped me and spent numerous time and hours with me over the phone answering all my questions and also trying to help, not to mention Liddy went out of her way to do all these things with out me spending a penny!!! So i had build a quick and good relationship with Liddy and in a weeks time i made a purchase with her, to get someone who has been breeding for 30+ years i felt really comfortable that these two that i got would be outstanding looking panthers, so i purchased a male and female with there 2x seperate cages and here is the babys and there new home i encourage anyone who is looking for top of the line chameleons and customer service to purchase from chameleonsonly.com Thanks Liddy. Want to also thank derek from mist king who did alot of running around for me as well, to get me my misting kit to me extremley fast. Thanks Marty for a awesome product.

sorry for bad quality video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlIiYUmGDkg

sorry for bad quality video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzEaGzh119Q

Attachments

• clyde.jpg
    clyde.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 141
  • bonnie.jpg
    bonnie.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Hoj
Smart thinking on going ahead and getting a misting system, it is the best purchase I have made thus far being in this hobby

Smart thinking on going ahead and getting a misting system, it is the best purchase I have made thus far being in this hobby

Thanks so much for the kind words, yes i love my misting system, i never cheap out when i do things figured this would be a good investment for me and my little guys.

Back
Top Bottom