:D Best Photo 2010
:D
view entries
trophy.gif
Best of 2010

1st place: Chameleon Bookstore $25 Gift Certificate
giftcertificate.gif

How to enter the contest:
This contest consists only of our 2010 first place winners.

Rules:
Click here to access the contest rules.

Dates:
entry deadline: 2010
voting: February 6 - February 28
contest results will be announced on March 2 2011

Note:
This contest will not implement the entry reduction phase used in our monthly contests.

Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

I love that little white guy reminds me of when I bath my chameleon if she could fade away and hide she would too

Hey! Wow! This is really nice and completely unexpected as there were some excellent photos this past year. Congrats to all the monthly winners in 2010.

What makes this win particularly poignant for me is that Princess Sparkle recently passed away from old age. She was the last of my 1.3 group that was originally imported back in 2006 so she was really, really, really old. Beyond that, her passing marked the end of my work with my beloved bitaeniatus complex so that made it all that much harder. Hopefully one day I can get some more - provided Cain doesn’t snap them all up first. :p

Thanks to everyone who voted for HRH UB Princess Sparkle. Trioceros rules!

Hey! Wow! This is really nice and completely unexpected as there were some excellent photos this past year. Congrats to all the monthly winners in 2010.

What makes this win particularly poignant for me is that Princess Sparkle recently passed away from old age. She was the last of my 1.3 group that was originally imported back in 2006 so she was really, really, really old. Beyond that, her passing marked the end of my work with my beloved bitaeniatus complex so that made it all that much harder. Hopefully one day I can get some more - provided Cain doesn’t snap them all up first. :p

Thanks to everyone who voted for HRH UB Princess Sparkle. Trioceros rules!

Sorry to hear about Sparkle Princess. She was quite the lovely lady and lived a long life with you,

Back
Top Bottom