2 days out!

waynederby

Hi guys,

Tomorrow, i am going away with Rolls-Royce with work till Thursday afternoon. I have family that will turn her lights on, and mist her viv... but not feed her.
I have fed her quite a lot today.... hopefully she will be okay now till Thursday afternoon!!

Put my mind at rest people please :)

SHE DOES EAT LEAFS.

How old is your chameleon? Healthy adults can go weeks without eating. The younger ones should be fed everyday, but she will not die missing a couple of days of food. You said she was going to be provided water, so the main thing is you do not want her to get dehydrated. Why can't they feed her anyways? Make sure you feed her on thursday when you get back. couldn't you leave some feeders in a cup for her that can't get out?

How old is your chameleon? Healthy adults can go weeks without eating. The younger ones should be fed everyday, but she will not die missing a couple of days of food. You said she was going to be provided water, so the main thing is you do not want her to get dehydrated. Why can't they feed her anyways? Make sure you feed her on thursday when you get back. couldn't you leave some feeders in a cup for her that can't get out?

She is around 6 months old.... My family are away and have a grandma that will do the lights etc, but not keen on insects!
Haven't been able to get hold of anything to put on a cup unfortunately, I've been mad busy.

She is around 6 months old.... My family are away and have a grandma that will do the lights etc, but not keen on insects!
Haven't been able to get hold of anything to put on a cup unfortunately, I've been mad busy.

If you have some worms, like silks, you could just let them go in the enclosure. They will not harm your chameleon if she is sleeping. you could just use any type of plastic cup and figure out a way to fasten it to a branch or vine. Again, if you feed her when you get back on thursday she will be only missing two days of food and it will not kill her.

Back
Top Bottom