What are your chameleons names?

My new ambilobobe male is named Aeneas after one the Trojan's greatest warriors in the (duh) Trojan War and my female ambilobe is named Lavinia, Aeneas' wife

Yea, my names have not been used.. I like a lot of the names on here and some are pretty creative.
My panther is "T-Rex"
male veiled is "Tarzan"
female veiled is "Jane"

I have finally named one of my boys. His name is Jake. I named him this because when I refer to this cham I have to specify who I got him from since he doesn't have a name. I purchased him from Jake at West Coast Chameleons. Jake just seems to fit him well.

My Jake is a Veiled.

Coming up with a name for a pet is something I hate doing... I don't know why! I had the same problem with my kids! lol.

Once person started singing "Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon" and said I should name him Karma or something. I was joking around and said, nope... Bob wouldn't like that! Well, my kids heard that and said it was a good name. So there it was...

Bob

Kermit - muppets - female veiled :D
Calcifer - fire demon from Howl's Moving Castle - male veiled :mad:
Ege - means Aegean Sea in Turkish - male ambanja panther ;)

This is Fred. I saved him from Petsmart, he is doing very well.
IMG_6354RS.jpg

IMG_6439RS.jpg

And here is Jake. Jake is from Jake at West Coast Chameleon, Who said he purchased Jake from Blue Beast. Jake (the chameleon) loves to find weird poses. Why did I name him Jake? Because when Jake (the cham) didn't have a name I would say "the chameleon we got from Jake....." So.... It seem to fit.
IMG_6435RS.jpg

IMG_6413RS.jpg

IMG_6309RS.jpg

Magnum- Veiled
Amos- Male R. brev
Jaunita- Female R. brev
Candy- Female R. brev

Last edited:
Horns - Sailfin cham
Bars - male veiled
Kegs - female veiled
eggs - female veiled
Crawley - female veiled
Louie - Senegal cham

All the names but Kegs and Louie, my son named, he came up with eggs because she is going to be one of our breeders, so when he said that I had to name the other female kegs. haha!

We have had:
Mr.Anderson who got called Randy for short (Jacksons)
Chamoo (Female Panther)
Boggles (New baby male Panther) CUTE!

Veiled-

Baltazar
Xerxes
Marie
Lucinda
Linda Lee

Ambilobe

Ray
Wendy
Rana - (after Queen Ranalanova II, Malagasy queen)

Back
Top Bottom