What are your chameleons names?

My one year old Male Veiled is Kong... because when i bought him for my female veiled and introduced them to each other, they were both receptive to each other; I put her in his cage and he stood there with his arms reaching out to different branches looking like he was flexing and posing for her like a lil buff guy... He kinda looked like King Kong lookin down at that girl he fell for...

My veiled is named Archibald, or Archie for short
He looks orange alot, like Archie from the comics :-D

I've actually named 45 or so of the Panthers that I have. Some of the small juvies that I hatched are not named yet. I name them when I've decided to keep them for sure. I can't remember what I had for lunch two days ago but I can remember all of the Panther names. I've spent a lot of time searching various name lists on the internet. Thank you Google :)

45!!!!! where do you find the time to take care of all those guys!
i have 7 reptiles and 3 fishtanks and i would not be able to take on anymore without feeling guilty.
kudos to you! :-D sounds like a fun house!

-Lindsey

My one year old Male Veiled is Kong... because when i bought him for my female veiled and introduced them to each other, they were both receptive to each other; I put her in his cage and he stood there with his arms reaching out to different branches looking like he was flexing and posing for her like a lil buff guy... He kinda looked like King Kong lookin down at that girl he fell for...

That sounds adorable! What a stud :cool:

My cham is a veiled.

Named him "Dipped in Butter"

as we thought that this is how the dogs in my house would like him served.

I went Pirates and named them after the main characters... Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swan, and Will Turner. I will have eggs in a few weeks so I am looking for a theme other than what I have, maybe greek gods or something. Are you asking because you need ideas?

my old veiled female was "corey the chameleon".

my current veiled male is Herman or hermie. The vet likes to call him "hissy hermie" bc he likes to hiss a lot. He's not exactly social.

Veiled trio was/is Cadaver, Carrion(the females) and Rigamorty(the male).

Jackson's are Otkatla (female) and Olav (Male)

Deremensis are Ragnarok (Male), and Rane & Runa (The Females)

Pygmy's are Mokey, Wembly, and Boober.

I try my best to keep everything themed.

Perfect. The themes in my house are usually Scandinavian, specifically Norwegian. And then there's things like fraggle rock, and the muppets, etc etc. When you have 60 or so animals, it's hard to keep everyone named!!

Back
Top Bottom