Toby-male hybrid
Skittles-female hybrid
Mango-male sambava
Pina- female sambava
Bentley- male ambanja
Ruby- female redbody/bluebar ambilobe
Charmeleon- male redbody/bluebar ambilobe

Panther names.........

I've actually named 45 or so of the Panthers that I have. Some of the small juvies that I hatched are not named yet. I name them when I've decided to keep them for sure. I can't remember what I had for lunch two days ago but I can remember all of the Panther names. I've spent a lot of time searching various name lists on the internet. Thank you Google :)

Some names of my guys are Cary Grant, Vincent, Zephyr, Bluie, Dandy, Giselle, Starina, Marilyn, Chance, Isabelle, ZuZu, Clarence And my dogs name is Baby Dumpling or Dublin for short, ( shes an Irish Wolfhound).

those are all cool names...

male ambilobe -Rocky, female ambilobe - Rose, male RB BB ambilobe - Steel ("man of steel"), female RB BB ambilobe - Violet, male ambanja - Skittle

thank you all for sharing!

Right now I have:
Malachite-giant fischers
Peter Pan, Pixie and Tink- pygmies
Ones I've had in the past:
Geodude, MOJO-jacksons
Parson and Penny- Parsons
Coney-Veiled

April - Veiled
Phil - Veiled
Bam - Veiled baby
Jess _ veiled baby
Autum - BB Ambilobe
unnamed BB Ambilobe

Mohandas Gandhi and Lucia (the local barkeep who remembered my birthday loooong after she stopped checking my ID. She's also kind of a big woman, just like my Lucia :D )

nightcrawler, after the x-men super hero. i was going to name him spiderman/woman (boy or girl) but i fugured id wait till i got a panther so it can be like his costume. also nightcrawler is so much cooler.

My male panther is "Bugsey"
My female panther is "Flower"
My veiled is "Kermit"
and my 2 former veileds were Charlie and Emma (RIP)

Back
Top Bottom